May 3, 2010

Hello Blogosphere!

My first post!




I am relatively new to both the Blogging and Pigeon Racing Worlds.




Each month I will make about 2-3 posts about my new experiences in the Pigeon Racing World. I will also bring you interesting facts about pigeons, helpful links and friendly advice that will hopefully help pigeon racers both new and experienced.



I am going to be running a 'virtual loft' of 10-12 squeakers. I will not be in charge of the pigeons in an operational sense, nor is the loft at my house, but I will be posting my various experiences (banding birds, attending shippings, feeding them, etc).



If you would like to suggest topics or provide some constructive criticism, feel free to in the Comment section.






Coming Soon:


Fun Facts I learned about pigeons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pigeon Web Ring

Powered by WebRing.